Friday, December 5, 2014

how to increase the page view of your site

         This day many of you boys and girls love to read and write blog. Blog is the best ways to express your thinking ways or your view toward the people. The way you think that may be works for the people of the different countries of different people. Today I wanna talk somethings about the blog. we used blog for different propose in different ways. When I started my blog I don't have any idea about the blog but when my brother tell me about this I like this so such. Just like this I have many other blogs which I don't used now but, now I have a blogger and I have a good ways and good thinking ways about the blogger and its blogs. I don't get time to update every day but I used to write one blog in one week but still I have viewer from the different countries. Many of those had read my blog and had a great idea which I had share in my blogs. Now I wanna tell you somethings about the ways to improve the your blogs. Yeah many of you guyz have different idea about the ways to improve your blog. But today what I wanna share is that stumbleUpon







Anyone can login in this site and you can update your posts in stumbleupon for the increase your post view. You can have thousand of the post who had update on this link. most of the people used to login in this site to increase their page view. If you wanna hold great and high page view in this site than you have choose the best title for the blog. How much your blog is good your view will be more..

But leaving this you can do other ways of the blogging. You can add your post and page in this different link by paying money to the different site which are popular. but what I said to you is that just start Stumbleupon by today to increase your page  view.

Thank you guyz..... I hope you all will love to try this site.......
                  Thank you all!!!!

No comments: